Monday, September 10, 2007

Hey guys,
Thank you so much for all your prayers and numerous emails, just want to say I am doing fabulous. Well, maybe not fabulous, tired is more like it BUT my emotions have stabilised. (ptl) After saying goodbye to laura while working nine consecutive days and then trying to sell this flat all I really wanted to do was see my mom, HOWEVER work is now finito, I kicked out the real estate agents and i'm half way through packing! i've also hit the 'goodbye groove' so all is well with the world. (Not to mention I got my eyebrows waxed which always makes life just that much better. (lol it's the little things)) The next time I write I will be on the other side of the ocean hopefully developing a brilliant looking tan. (suffering for the gospel yet again. life is so rough) hope you're all doing great, speak soon!

No comments: