Friday, November 28, 2008

Sudan In Pictures

It's been months I know but I've finally managed to upload some pictures once again. I realised I haven't really said much about Sudan, I guess because finding the language to describe it is hard for a "blog post". They do say however, "A picture is worth a thousand words" so maybe it's best to just let my camera do the talking. I'd love to upload more but I could travel to America and back by the time the computer would have finished uploading. (eye roll)
So...here it is. Juba SS.



A New Style statement in "New Sudan" as a woman tries to find relief from the heat in the market




If you're caught taking pictures of the SPLA -Sudanese Peoples Liberation Army-, you could...lose your camera to say the least. So sometimes you need to get a little creative with some Bond moves.
Or just make friends with them...


The hot months arrived! To save ourselves from roasting inside, the beds were moved outside to where it's some what cooler

My fiery little kids bringin' the kingdom =)

Some of my fabulous little world changers that make any hard days easier

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Cass you look so beautiful in all those pictures. And your update...amazing. You are an inspiration. Glad we're roomies ;)