Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just for the record, I'm ok and so is Laura. (it's never really a good thing when you start off like that) But just a super quick update...
Things here are great, went to the Eleos Church on Sunday and am totally in love with the little church. Also went to Holy Trinity Brompton (Tim Hugh's Church)...still decided that for now I'll definitly call Eleos "home".
And just a quick funny story for ya, Laura, her friend from America and I were all hanging out in her flat last night when we heard a knock at the door and someone calling "Police". Totally thinking it was a joke or something I didn't want to open the door but eventually gave in to find a tall man in a little blue vest asking for Laura. He told her that she should probably come with him to see her car and when we get down there find out it had been tipped by a local gang. The window was smashed but nothing was stolen. It's was pretty crazy but all we could do was laugh. Guess we're known in the neighbourhood. Like I said everything is fine though and I love what Guy Chevreau says in one of his books "We're not the ones at risk".
I was able to upload some pics of it. that I thought were funny. Will try to write more in a few days. (sorry they're a bit blurry but that's "night vision" for ya)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun. I can't see the pics, but maybe that's just my computer. Glad to hear you're okay, but if you're 'known' in the area, please stay safe! Talk to ya soon. Love you. Love me.

Anonymous said...

Nope. I can't see them either.